Hello and Thank You for visiting my blog – Journey from a village in Africa to Corporate America!
My name is Ozii, aka Ozisco!
I’m passionate about making a positive economic impact on the continent of Africa and the rest of the world. #AfricaIsTheFuture
I’m also passionate about documenting and sharing success stories. #F.I.V.EQuestions
I attended the University of Texas at Austin (Hook’Em!). During my time exploring the 40 acres, I started the first African Radio show and African TV Show – AfroFantastic TV.
I’m interested in the following (list subject to grow, and in no particular order,except the first bullet):
- Chillaxing with my amazing family and my one
- Learning something new every day
- Building technology
- Selling technology
- Public Speaking
- Traveling the world
- 16 countries and counting…
- Capturing moments on my camera
- I’m really proud of this close-up shot I took of a wild African Baboon. Check it out on my Instagram page @ozisco
- Giving back
- Playing football (Soccer, for Americans)
- Favorite teams are Real Madrid and Manchester United. Whenever they play each other, I win regardless of the outcome. And yes, I can have two favorite teams dammit!
- Visiting MyAfricanplan.com
- I am currently working with my brother, Chuki, to co-author a book titled “The Most Interesting Thing About Investing In Africa” to be released soon. Stay tuned. If you would like to be interviewed, I would love to hear your story.
- Reading about and learning from Entrepreneurs
- Video Editing – check out my Youtube channel
- Researching and implementing sales strategy. Check out some of my sales thought leadership on LinkedIn
- Meeting interesting and charismatic people
- Learning about new cultures, languages, and unique self-expressions
- For instance, what do South Africans call Traffic Lights? Robots! Read more about South African expressions here.
- Practicing Accents
- Because accents are sexy.
- Cooking and Eating
- I make a really delicious fish pepper soup.
- I also love goat meat, a lot.